SOCIAL CLUB POLICIES
Subsidies – employees should be members of the Social Club for at least three months before receiving subsidized rates for events such as Hockey, Golf etc.
- Maternity, LOA or Sabbatical leave – employees wishing to remain Social Club members must pay the employee portion whilst on leave ($3 per month). Payroll will inform employees beforehand.
- Cards (not flowers) will be sent to Social Club members when someone from the committee has been notified of the need.
- Kids Christmas Party – children and grandchildren of members up to and including the age of 12 years old will receive gifts from the Social Club Santa Claus. If children are not present for the event, gifts purchased may be donated to the less fortunate (Santa’s Anonymous).
- Summer Picnic – children and grandchildren of members up to and including the age of 18 years old are free.
- Age Restrictions – ski, bus, hockey trips etc. – children and grandchildren up to and including the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Refunds – if a Social Club member pays for a ticket and cannot attend the event, they may sell their ticket at a price acceptable to them, but not more than they paid for it. The Social Club will not issue a refund.
- Guests – golf tournament, ski, hockey trips etc may have a limit to the number of guests depending upon amount of Social Club subsidy involved & the employee participation level of the event (3 guests).